FS: McHale Inex and more

1:14 p.m. on June 9, 2013 (EDT)
7 reviewer rep
134 forum posts

Getting ready to move so sorting through my old gear and selling everything not used in the last 5 years.  There is more to come, but that will be a future post.  

• McHale Inex Backpack - $225
  1. 17 ¾” torso; refer to McHale website for proper fitting assessment.  You'll want to be 17 3/4" or a bit longer.
  2. 33 ½” hipbelt
  3. 4 bolt critical mass
  4. ~7000 in3
  5. Side pockets
  6. Rain cover
  7. Removable top / converts to fanny pack
  8. Purchased in 1998
  9. Excellent condition.  Used primarily as a family and Scoutmaster Sherpa pack.
  • Sierra Designs Stretch Dome 4-season tent - $60
  1. Sleeps 3
  2. Purchased in 1990
  3. This has seen a fair bit of use.  There are a couple of patches in the rain fly.  
  4. Footprint
  5. Storage sack
  6. Tent pole sack
  7. Stake sack
  8. Stuff sack
  • Thermarest Camprest Self Inflating Pad Size XL (similar to today’s basecamp) - $45
  1. Excellent condition.  Used camping maybe 4 times.
  • Chair Kit for Thermarest Camprest - $25
  1. Excellent condition.
  • Buy both - $60
  • Outdoor Research Ankle Gaiters – black; 3 sets - $6 each / $15 for all three
  • Outdoor Research Croc Gaiters – black (never used) - $25
  • REI W/B Overmitts with liners - black; 1 XL & 1 Medium - $12 each / $20 for both
  1. Excellent condition.

If interested send me an email. Payment through paypal. Shipping included in all prices.  (and okay to haggle)

thanks, Steve

2:53 a.m. on June 10, 2013 (EDT)
7 reviewer rep
134 forum posts

The ankle gaiters and mitts are sold.

6:47 a.m. on June 10, 2013 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
8 forum posts

Hello,

I came across your item McHale Inex Backpack, you placed (http://www.trailspace.com) for sale on the internet. I just want to let you know that, I am very much interested in buying the item, and would want you to kindly get back to me with the present condition of the item.

Finally, my mode of payment is via CASHIER CHECK. if OK with mode of payment, do get back to me immediately with update.

I await your response.

Thanks

2:32 p.m. on June 10, 2013 (EDT)
7 reviewer rep
134 forum posts

the tent is sold

12:13 a.m. on June 11, 2013 (EDT)
7 reviewer rep
134 forum posts

Frank, based on the time stamp of your message you are the 2nd inquiry i have for the pack.  If the first prospective buyer passes, then I let you know.

Steve

12:28 a.m. on June 11, 2013 (EDT)
7 reviewer rep
134 forum posts

A few pics of the pack:

IMG_0001.jpg

Pack without the side pockets

IMG_0002.jpg

Showing the 4 bolt critical mass detail

IMG_0003.jpg

Showing the double cam lock hipbelt detail

IMG_0004.jpg