Trailwise Great Arc Dome Wanted

1:30 p.m. on July 18, 2013 (EDT)
3 reviewer rep
2 forum posts

Long ago and far away (Fall of 1982 I think), I worked at a local backpacking/climbing store. We were a Trailwise dealer, and TW put their Great Arc Dome tent on sale to sales people of their dealers. It was a $500 tent back then, but I was able to buy it for something ridiculous, like $150. It was the most awesome tent ever.

About eight years later, I was married, had two children, and we needed money. We had a garage sale, and I sold my Great Arc Dome. I've regretted that ever since. I would love to find a Great Arc Dome. If I remember, they made it in a blueish color theme and a goldish color theme. Mine was the gold and tan color theme. I'd really be happy if I could find a gold and tan one like mine was.

If anyone hasĀ a Great Arc Dome that is just sitting around gathering dust, and you'd like to find a home for it where it will be loved and cared for, I'd like to buy it from you.

Thanks!

David

July 22, 2014
Quick Reply