223 forum posts
I have a Gregory Fury 32 for sale. Size: Large. Color: Reflex Blue
I thought I needed a new lightweight daypack. I used the Gregory a couple times but I don't care for the top load much for a daypack. I tend to grab my 15 year old Dakine for day trips over the Gregory. Therefore the Gregory is just sitting in my closet unused.
It is practically brand new and has no signs of use.
Retail is about $129. Make me a reasonable offer if interested.
Loaded with features for fast, light pursuits in the backcountry.
Count on the Gregory Fury 32 Backpack for fast-and-light pursuits up steep mountains or over challenging terrain. This lightweight, durable pack features a wickedly comfortable and supportive Kinetic FTS suspension system, a breathable mesh backpanel with center channel vents, and space for your day-hiking gear and snacks.
- Kinetic FTS (Flexible Transfer System) incorporates an active, breathable suspension system based on Gregory's tried-and-true fit philosophy and has an aluminum strut above the harness that activates load lifters for carry comfort
- FTS technology also features a contoured, breathable foam backpanel to provide support and weight transfer while flexible shoulder straps and waist-belt allow for unencumbered movement during your day hike
- Lightweight, comfortable pack carries everything you need for a day hike (25 pounds or less)
- Reversed top-loading main access supplies easy use and provides a clean look
- Front bucket pocket stashes your rain jacket or river-swim towel
- Durable, lightweight Dynajin and nylon fabrics ensure long-term use
- Internal hydration pocket and cross-elastic hydration tube retainer securely hold your thirst quencher (hydration reservoir not included)
- Large side pockets stash your water bottles, a top pocket holds your camera or first aid kit, and an internal security pocket keeps your wallet and keys safe and secure
- Dual tool, axe, or trekking pole attachment points for convenience