Wanted - Patagonia sandals

10:53 p.m. on January 14, 2003 (EST)
39 reviewer rep
20 forum posts

I'm looking for any of the discontinued Patagonia sandals (the Footnik, Foot Wrap, and Toe Bias) in either a Men's size 9, or Women's Size 8. If anyone has some for sale, or knows of a shop where I could find them, please email me. I've had no success with the Patagonia outlet stores, and only partial luck with Ebay (wrong sizes).

8:13 p.m. on April 27, 2003 (EDT)
(Guest)

Quote:

I'm looking for any of the discontinued Patagonia sandals (the Footnik, Foot Wrap, and Toe Bias) in either a Men's size 9, or Women's Size 8. If anyone has some for sale, or knows of a shop where I could find them, please email me. I've had no success with the Patagonia outlet stores, and only partial luck with Ebay (wrong sizes).

I'm looking for the same - women's size 8 - have you found any yet?

10:04 p.m. on May 29, 2003 (EDT)
(Guest)

Quote:

Quote:

Try a store in Winnipeg, Manitoba (they also have a branch in Toronto) called Humboldt's Legacy. XXX-772-1404, XXX = I not sure of the area code, maybe 204

11:59 a.m. on September 26, 2003 (EDT)
(Guest)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Try a store in Winnipeg, Manitoba (they also have a branch in Toronto) called Humboldt's Legacy. XXX-772-1404, XXX = I not sure of the area code, maybe 204

.....Yes area code is 204, just got their flyer today 887 Westminster Ave in Winnipeg......did not see any email address on the flyer. They have sneakers and jeans on for sale right now-Patagonia-did not mention sandals.

12:29 p.m. on April 24, 2004 (EDT)
(Guest)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I currently have some Patagonia sandals women's size 8 for sale on ebay. They are used but in good condition. Just type in Patagonia sandals at the search page.

July 23, 2014
Quick Reply