"I want to buy a Cloud 6500, size large-"

4:48 p.m. on January 18, 2003 (EST)
42 reviewer rep
10 forum posts

I want to buy a Cloud 6500, size large-

Do you have a (Kelty) (white) Cloud 6500 winter expedition pack? How do you like it?

One of my friends bought this winter/expedition pack only slightly used, on ebay and now I want one too!

Send me an email! I live in Bend Oregon.

Trad_Guy
TraditionalMountaineering.org

3:21 p.m. on February 16, 2003 (EST)
(Guest)

a.k.a. Trad _Guy

Quote:

I want to buy a Cloud 6500, size large-

Do you have a (Kelty) (white) Cloud 6500 winter expedition pack? How do you like it?

One of my friends bought this winter/expedition pack only slightly used, on ebay and now I want one too!

Send me an email! I live in Bend Oregon.

Guys-
I might be willing to pay near retail for a Cloud 6500! Send me an email if you know where I can get one quickly. The snow is melting in the Oregon Cascades.
--Trad_Guy

Quote:

Trad_Guy

5:58 p.m. on February 16, 2003 (EST)
(Guest)

The Mountaineer in Keene, NY (near Lake Placid) had one earlier in the season although not sure of the size. It may be worth a call and an offer if they do. Ask for Nick if he is there. Good luck. - John

http://ww.mountaineer.com

Quote:

Guys-
I might be willing to pay near retail for a Cloud 6500! Send me an email if you know where I can get one quickly. The snow is melting in the Oregon Cascades.
--Trad_Guy

Quote:

Quote:

Trad_Guy

6:12 p.m. on February 16, 2003 (EST)
(Guest)

The Mountaineer in Keene, NY (near Lake Placid) had one earlier in the season although not sure of the size. It may be worth a call and an offer if they do. Ask for Nick if he is there. Good luck. - John

http://ww.mountaineer.com

Quote:

Guys-
--Trad_Guy

Quote:

Quote:

Trad_Guy

September 15, 2014
Quick Reply