F/S:Vintage Eddie Bauer Heavy Duty Bag

9:20 a.m. on February 24, 2003 (EST)

Every once in a while I have a hankering to clean out the gear closet!

This time, I'm considering selling my vintage classic Eddie Bauer Heavy Duty Sleeping bag.

It has 550 fill of goose down and still lofts to 9". Back in the 80's they were retailing this ol' bag for $350.00. It was rated to -35 deg F, I recall. I would be brave enough to use it to -10 deg. F.

I also have the optional snap on hood that goes with it. This particular model is the REGULAR, which fits 6 footers. With the hood attached, you might be able to squeeze a few more inches out of it.

The bag has been seldom used and is in excellent condition. It really is a collector's item for all the ol' duffers out there that remember this bag.

I am not sure how much I want for this bag. If anyone is interested, email me a bid that you feel is fair and reasonable and we can hash it over. Thanks-Charlie

2:26 p.m. on December 3, 2003 (EST)
(Guest)

I just found your post from last February, do you still have that old Eddie Bauer down bag? If you do please email me, I would be interested in buying it but I would have to wait until after Christmas.

Thank,s

John

Quote:

Every once in a while I have a hankering to clean out the gear closet!

This time, I'm considering selling my vintage classic Eddie Bauer Heavy Duty Sleeping bag.

It has 550 fill of goose down and still lofts to 9". Back in the 80's they were retailing this ol' bag for $350.00. It was rated to -35 deg F, I recall. I would be brave enough to use it to -10 deg. F.

I also have the optional snap on hood that goes with it. This particular model is the REGULAR, which fits 6 footers. With the hood attached, you might be able to squeeze a few more inches out of it.

The bag has been seldom used and is in excellent condition. It really is a collector's item for all the ol' duffers out there that remember this bag.

I am not sure how much I want for this bag. If anyone is interested, email me a bid that you feel is fair and reasonable and we can hash it over. Thanks-Charlie

August 20, 2014
Quick Reply