Asolo Extreme Leather Telemark Ski boots 8

7:30 p.m. on December 15, 2003 (EST)
(Guest)

'm selling one pair of Asolo Telemark Extreme boots

SIZE
US MENS 8, WOMENS 9 / 9.5 . EURO 41& 1/3

These are probably the best leather telemark boots ever made. These boots excel for three pin touring. They are leather lace-ups. Insulated, and have a really cool composite (I think carbon fiber) heel insert to give more ankle support.

The boots have seen minumal usage, but have been broken in. The leather is in excelent condition, however they do have a few scrapes here and there. The pin holes are good and strong.

These are backcountry touring teleboots. Great to learn in, particularly if you are a down hill skier and want to try out telemarking. Why not get a old school leather set up and learn the true way. An added bonus of this method is that if you don't love telemarking in the steeps you will always have a pair of touring boots around.

11:04 p.m. on February 6, 2004 (EST)
(Guest)

Quote:

SIZE
US MENS 8, WOMENS 9 / 9.5 . EURO 41& 1/3

I'm trying to find a pair of boots like these for my wife - this is her size. How much are you asking for them? Do you have some pictures of them?

any other info?
thanks

August 21, 2014
Quick Reply