Black Diamond Betamid and Beta Bug For Sale

1:56 p.m. on January 11, 2004 (EST)
(Guest)

The Betamid has been used on about four trips, but it is in like new condition except that I have seam sealed it to prevent it from leaking. The Beta Bug has only been slept in twice, and is perfect condition as well. In combination these two items make a solid ultralite three season tent with 45 square feet of usable space, wieghing just about 4 pounds. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me or check out Black Diamonds website for more specifics on these items. Asking $150 for both items together.

8:53 p.m. on March 19, 2004 (EST)
(Guest)

err, I keep hitting the wrong things. I am interested in this combo, it's pretty much what I'm looking for. Please e-mail at your convenience to negotiate the purchase.

Thanks,
Myles

mylesdabomb@yahoo.com

Quote:

The Betamid has been used on about four trips, but it is in like new condition except that I have seam sealed it to prevent it from leaking. The Beta Bug has only been slept in twice, and is perfect condition as well. In combination these two items make a solid ultralite three season tent with 45 square feet of usable space, wieghing just about 4 pounds. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me or check out Black Diamonds website for more specifics on these items. Asking $150 for both items together.

December 19, 2014
Quick Reply