Scarpa Boots for Sale, Size 12

2:20 p.m. on March 1, 2004 (EST)
(Guest)

I am relisting these boots b/c i mistated their size - they're Mens Size 12 - I also have some good pics - just email me.

THESE BOOTS ARE LIKE NEW!
I am selling my Scarpa Rio hiking boots (Size 12) - because honestly, i got restless with the breaking in period and they never felt right on my feet. I paid full retail for these boots at Manhattan's Tent & Trails store about one year ago - $240. I have used the boots maybe ten times - almost always in the city. The leather is in perfect condition - no tears, and the soles have tons of life left on them. The insides are perfect and clean. If you're familiar w/ this model of Scarpa - they're a very strong, tough boot - w/ Norweigan welt construction, full leather (dark brown), and steel shank settings. I believe they're Scarpa's top of the line, certainly a little heavier and better quality than the SL's and Deltas.

I would like to get $100 for them plus S&H.
If interested, ask away here - or email me at mperkins14@yahoo.com

thanks, M. Perkins

2:51 p.m. on August 29, 2004 (EDT)
(Guest)

Do you still have the Scarpa Boots? If so can you send a picture of them? Im about to buy me a pair and well I thought I might take a look at a used pair first?

September 17, 2014
Quick Reply