F.S. - Cascade Designs 3/4 sleeping bag

9:11 a.m. on September 28, 2004 (EDT)
(Guest)

a.k.a. Kola, TM, Tom

Cascade Designs (Therma-rest makers) 3/4 length Synergy sleeping bag; 2-layer Polarguard 3D fill; used 2 nights while sleeping in a hut; waist length on adult for "legs only" use w/ insulated parka AND/OR can be child's bag; soft-feel shell and liner; cord lock closure; 20" wide "pad grabber" on back to hold foam pad or Therma-rest; no zipper; SIZE: One size, 50" girth; COLOR: gold. $45

12:43 p.m. on October 18, 2004 (EDT)
(Guest)

what is this bag rated? how much did you pay for it? how long have you had it?

thanks

11:26 a.m. on October 19, 2004 (EDT)
(Guest)

a.k.a. Kola, TM, Tom Meadows

Greetings:

As requested: bag rating should be considered within context of how you insulate under it and what clothes you wear from waist up, however, per manufacturer bag should be good for lower extremeties to abour 30 deg - 2 layers of 3D insulation

bag was wedding present (actually I have 2, as 1 given to me and 1 given to wife, selling both)Actually I did a bit of $$ snooping and bag sold for about $70

age - we've been married 5 years. N.B. - bags have NEVER been stored stuffed; kept in closet with other sleeping bags, hanging up as you would see in a store and periodically fluffed; ABSOLUTELY no sign of wear or loss of loft

N.B. while Cascade Designs no longer makes sleeping bags, they produces a full range of bags for awhile and got very good reviews as to quality of materials, "fit and finish" and insulative value.

Please advise.

Thanks

September 21, 2014
Quick Reply