Patagonia for sale: Vintage 1987 Synchilla Jacket, Patagonia Retro Cardigan , and a Snap t Fleece : Mens Large

11:22 p.m. on March 18, 2005 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

I thought I would post these here before I put them up on ebay. The first jacket I have is a Vintage 1987 Patagonia Synchilla fleece Jacket in excellent condition, it is a very dark blue color, almost looks black if you don't look at it in good lighting.
The second is a Patagonia Retro Cardigan, listed on this site is about an exact copy except the one I have has green trim instead of the blue. It has a fleece shell with polyester lining on the inside, and is very warm.
The last is a dark green Patagonia Snap T Fleece with purple trim, it has 2 pockets with an adjustable waistband that is adjusted inside one of the pockets(pretty cool feature). Very warm also
All of them are in excellent condition, no funny smells or anything like that, they are Mens Large size, I'm 6'2" and they fit great on me. The 1987 Synchilla is a bit smaller than the other 2, fits snug on me, would probably even say that it was closer to a Medium size. I'm taking any offers, or if you would like exact measurements or for me to email a picture of any or all of them I would be happy too, just send me an email at warrentrent@msn.com

October 30, 2014
Quick Reply