ULTRALIGHT TENT - WANDERLUST NOMAD $125

8:01 p.m. on August 9, 2006 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
17 forum posts

This is a one-person tent for ultralight backpackers and adventure racers. It weighs 1.5 lbs and achieves light weight by innovative design and the use of your trekking poles for the tent poles.
I have WAY too many tents, packs, etc. and am trying to clear out the gear closet.
This tent was one of Wanderlust Gear's prototypes for the original Nomad tent. So, the design is slightly different than the most recent Nomad Lite. The major difference is that this tent has velcro closure for the door instead of a zipper. Also, this tent has ventilation from the door, ceiling vent, and foot vent in contrast to the most recent model which I think has an additional wall of no-see-um ventilation. The tent, awning poles, spreader-bar, & stuff sack weigh 24.4 oz (i.e. 1.5 lbs) total. This item is in very good condition as it had been on two trips (approx. 4 days each) and then was promptly stored away in my gear closet while I proceded to acquire the next lightweight novelty. I'll send you the Tyvek footprint that came with the tent too.

Please check out reviews for this tent:
http://gorp.away.com/gorp/gear/features/lightweight_homemade5.htm
http://www.monmouth.com/~johno/nomadlite.htm

Please send any inquires to dion0014@umn.edu. THanks!

7:04 p.m. on September 25, 2006 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
17 forum posts
Re: ULTRALIGHT TENT - WANDERLUST NOMAD $150

Price Change Update: This tent is $150. Please email dion0014@umn.edu if interested. Thanks.

3:59 p.m. on September 30, 2006 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
17 forum posts
DETAILED INFO & PHOTOS

Detailed info & photos here:

http://www.daphnedionisio.com/gear

11:46 a.m. on November 15, 2006 (EST)
(Guest)

Hi,
I am looking for this tent, but when I go to the site, its not availiable. Do you know where I can get one or these tents?

6:29 p.m. on January 2, 2007 (EST)
2 reviewer rep
6 forum posts

I love your tent but I hate computers. Please email me, I still can't successfully send email. LOL. Whether you have it or not, let me know. Thanks. Clara.
signewho@yahoo.com

10:40 p.m. on January 22, 2007 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
17 forum posts
ULTRALIGHT TENT - WANDERLUST NOMAD $150

Over the winter, there have been several inquiries to purchase this tent but no takers yet. With spring approaching, the inquiries are increasing. First $150 takes it. Thanks.

4:09 p.m. on February 19, 2007 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

Hey, do you have any wanderlust nomads left. I am in Canada right now but will be home next week. Very interested. Happy

6:58 p.m. on February 23, 2007 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

Ready to buy. Let me know where to send the money. enj1949@yahoo.com, Happy

10:24 a.m. on March 1, 2007 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
17 forum posts

This tent has sold. Thanks.

11:32 p.m. on March 18, 2007 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
5 forum posts

I've a brand new WanderLust Nomad 2-4-2, the 2-man, 45 sq ft version . . . with lots of extras. Let me know . . . ~jk

10:21 a.m. on April 2, 2007 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

Still available?

Condition?

Price?

11:36 p.m. on May 14, 2007 (EDT)
(Guest)

if the tent is still available i could paypal you the money asap.
thanks!
billi

9:00 p.m. on May 17, 2007 (EDT)
(Guest)

Hi, is the tent still availabe. Let me know

July 25, 2014
Quick Reply