10:14 a.m. on October 28, 2006 (EDT)
(Guest)

a.k.a. William Robinson, william robinson

Description

Item Specifics - Men's Outerwear
Style: Rainwear Material: Gore-tex, Waterproof
Size: XXL Condition: Like New = Excellent

This auction is for my North Face Men's Mountain Light Parka Size XXL

I purchased this top of the line shell becasue it incorporates the best materials and designs produced by the North Face.

I purchased this shell in the XXL size so I could layer a fleece underneath when colder weather required extra insulation. I should have purchased the XL, because where I live in Phoenix, Arizona I haven't needed to even wear the jacket but twice since I bought it and the two times I did wear it I didn't need to layer extra insulation under it, go figure here in Phoenix there would be no need for extra warmth.

I tried to exchange this for the next smaller size since the layering room the larger size affords me is unnecessary ,unfortunately I was turned away because I don't have the receipt (lesson learned). So now I am offering this North Face hard shell as the industry calls it for much much less $$ than I paid for it new, I plan to turn around and purchase the same shell in the XL size when this parka sells to the soon to be fortunate auction winner.

This Parka gives 2 inches of exteneded coverage over the jacket model.

The Summit Series is a designation used for North Face top tier products.

The new Gore-Tex XCR = Extended Comfort Range is Gore's premier waterproof laminate.
* Gore-Tex XCR 2-layer fabric for a versatile, waterproof and extremely breathable barrier
* Sealed seems keep moisture from seeping in The North Face Mens Mountain Light Parka
* Core vent pockets double as ventilation to prevent you from overheating and storage for small personal items
* Adjustable and detachable hood for a precise fit in foul weather
* Brushed collar lining for softness and warmth around the neck
* Hem cinchcord secures The North Face Mens Mountain Light Parka around hips keeping drafts and snow out
* Internal security pocket for small personal items
* Left Napoleon pocket for easy access to essentials like money or trail maps
* Two hand pockets for easy-access storage of accessories and personal items
* Velcro adjustable cuffs on The North Face Mens Mountain Light Parka fit over or under gloves to seal out drafts.

This parka is in such perfect condition that even the original DWR finish from North Face is still perfect due to the fact that this parka has been resting in my closet nearly unused since I bought it.

I will happily ship this parka using UPS to the winnig bidder promptly upon receiving payement via Paypal so the winning bidder can start enjoying the excellent weather protection this parka will provide for this coming winter.

Please feel fre to e-mail any questions regarding this parka.

I spent the extra fees to provide extra photos which I know if I was bidding I would appreciate.

Best Regards,

3:28 p.m. on November 8, 2006 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
11 forum posts

hey do you still have the jacket ?? can you send me some pics ?? ............. thanks.

juggaknot77@hotmail.com

July 31, 2014
Quick Reply