Wanderlust Nomad 2-4-2

8:46 a.m. on March 19, 2007 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
5 forum posts

Originally purchased two of these a few years ago when Kurt was in business. This second shelter sits unused in my gear closet since then, and it needs a good home. This sil-nylon pyramid shelter REQUIRES two poles for support - and I use my trekking poles for this (dual use) purpose, it comes with no poles of it's own, designed as such. It's a 9' X 5' floor space total, palacial by any standard for such a light tarp-tent that's completely hand made here in the USA . . .

This shelter is brand new and unused in it's original sil-nylon stuff sack, included are Kurt's instruction sheet. It was purchased for around $300 new . . . included are the following extras: Kelty Triptease (50', new in package, $14.95 retail), SilNylon seam sealer (new in package, $5.99 retail), 6 (six) medium Snow Peak titanium V-pegs (brand new, $23.70 retail), and a custom cut Tyvek floor liner to fit this shelter (free from construction site!). Included are these $50 of brand new extras that provide this shelter with the protection and support it deserves to function.

$259 including shipping to the lower 48 only. I'm an E-Bay veteran (ID=whorg) with great feedback. Prefer PayPal - please PM if interested and thanking you all in advance . . . ~jk

10:42 a.m. on March 22, 2007 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
5 forum posts

Price lowered to $225.

Thanks . . . ~jk

2:38 p.m. on March 23, 2007 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
5 forum posts

_sold_

September 17, 2014
Quick Reply