For Sale: Sierra Designs 60/40 Mtn. Parka, XL, like new!

6:39 p.m. on July 27, 2008 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
105 forum posts

Sierra Designs 60/40 Mountain Parka in the Navy Blue outer/Tan inner color, extra large size, mid-80s model with the made in Oakland label, 4 front bellows pockets secured with velcro, gusseted sleeves with velcro cuffs, large opening hood with leather tab tighteners, versatile parka that is wind & water-resistant. Does not have the back pocket or the #10 main zipper of the 70s model (#5-6 zipper), but does look identical to the early 60/40s. Parka is in excellent condition--no stains, rips, or wear, velcro shows no pilling. Parka is too big for me--if you want the 'retro' look that is also practical, this may work for you! $45 plus shipping.

6:28 p.m. on July 28, 2008 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
2 forum posts

hi
do you still have this - if so i'd like to buy it
regards
B

12:20 p.m. on July 29, 2008 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
105 forum posts

Dear Beanoir1: Yes I have the parks--please send me a reply back on how I can reach you. Thanks! John

5:55 p.m. on July 29, 2008 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
2 forum posts

Hi John
excellent - if you could drop me a pic at bennett223@hotmail.com that would be great
many thanks
B

5:07 p.m. on July 31, 2008 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
105 forum posts

Item sold.

12:38 a.m. on October 29, 2008 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts
Trailwise pack...

Dear Karmantra,

I am still in search of a Trailwise pack. I am looking for a large full length orange pack and frame. You mentioned that you had an expedition model... are both of these the same? If you have one and are not using it I would love to put it to good use. I would use it but take very good care of it. It was always my favorite pack.

Thanks for your time.

Kind regards,

Edward Worthington

7:48 a.m. on October 29, 2008 (EDT)
68 reviewer rep
20 forum posts
Re: Trailwise pack...

Boy, that is the same Trailwise pack I've been looking for! I hope you find one and I hope to find one as well.

Brent

October 1, 2014
Quick Reply