For Sale - New 5-Man ATuffy Instant tent

4:49 p.m. on August 26, 2008 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
8 forum posts

I received as a gift a 5-Man ATuffy ALX Instant tent with a vestibule included. My brother sent this to me thinking I'd have the time to get out and use it but with the cost of fuel and my job keeping me busy I haven't been able to get out. Sooo, with his blessing he told me to sell it and told me how much he paid for it (this is a high-end cost tent) and I could understand why it costs so much as it seems to be a highly sought after tent. Anyhow, make me a reasonable offer on keeping in mind it's never been used much less pulled out of its box and apparently the warranty is good no matter who owns it. Thanks!

12:32 p.m. on August 28, 2008 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
8 forum posts

If you're interested in this tent or have any questions about it, feel free to email me - k9snokill@sbcglobal.net

Any reasonable offer for this tent will be gladly considered. My brother also has a 3-Man ATuffy ALX tent available that has not been used and is also new in its box.

Thanks for looking!

1:08 p.m. on August 28, 2008 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

My offer is $325 for the 5-Man tent.

1:24 p.m. on August 29, 2008 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
8 forum posts

Email me at k9snokill@sbcglobal.net

I'll accept your offer.

Thanks, Mark

August 28, 2014