MARMOT AEOLOS 2P tent + foot print - LIKE NEW

10:58 a.m. on January 2, 2009 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
8 forum posts

I purchased this tent for hiking on the AT. I have used it twice and like it a lot but just finished the AT last September and turned 70 years old!!! I stayed in lean-toos because of sinus problems sleeping on the ground. It was my emergency shelter. I also bought the fast pack foot print which I have not used. Tent is like new and is complete. It held up well in one rain storm on the maine coast (one of 2 times used) in a commercial camp ground. Very roomy, great tent. Will sell tent and foot print for $200 plus $10 shipping and insurance (UPS). Gordon "Rennaisance Man" Ripley, Rindge, NH

9:46 a.m. on January 3, 2009 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
8 forum posts

I wanted to add that the tent reail cost is $335 (can be found cheaper yes) and the foot print costs about $50 so for a "like new" tent this price is very good in my humble opinion. The weight ia about 5# 5oz which isn't bad either for the amount of room inside. One can bring their pack right inside and still have plenty of room.
Cheers.
Gordon Ripley

December 20, 2014
Quick Reply