For Sale: 2 Princeton Tec Pilot LED flashlights

9:36 p.m. on February 4, 2009 (EST)
REVIEW CORPS
1,195 reviewer rep
1,064 forum posts

I have two extra of these lights that I just don't use; I have two affixed to a headstrap that I use as my headlamp, and these are just extra that sit around, unused. They are in perfect condition, and are unbelievably handy. They are about the same brightness and weight as a Photon, but they come with a sort-of harness that allows them to attach to a pack strap or headlamp strap. They can be twisted out of the plastic harness and used in-hand as you would any other light. They produce a brilliant white light which is more than sufficient under most night hiking situations. Great to have as a backup as well. They have not been used in the field, but have been tested to ensure both the "constant on" function and the strobe function work properly. These are great lights, and I can ship within a day or two of your paypal payment. Looking for $12 shipped, for both lights.

7:01 a.m. on February 5, 2009 (EST)
110 reviewer rep
762 forum posts

Are theses the same lights from your previous post, http://www.trailspace.com/forums/classifieds/topics/50902.html or 2 different ones?

11:43 a.m. on February 5, 2009 (EST)
REVIEW CORPS
1,195 reviewer rep
1,064 forum posts

These are two different ones. The other two are already spoken for.

9:36 p.m. on February 5, 2009 (EST)
110 reviewer rep
762 forum posts

You buy in bulk? ;-)

12:19 a.m. on February 6, 2009 (EST)
REVIEW CORPS
1,195 reviewer rep
1,064 forum posts

I bought 6 of 'em a couple years ago with the intention of giving most of them away as christmas gifts. Well, other gifts were bought, and now I have these laying around.

7:46 p.m. on February 21, 2009 (EST)
REVIEW CORPS
1,195 reviewer rep
1,064 forum posts

So, then, that's two lights, shipped, for $12

11:46 p.m. on February 24, 2009 (EST)
REVIEW CORPS
1,195 reviewer rep
1,064 forum posts

Ladies and gentleman, need I say that this price is OBO?

4:32 p.m. on March 2, 2009 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

pillowthread:2 Princeton Tec Pilot LED flashlights for $12.do you still want to sell them?do they come with at least one head strap?rosy.english@hotmail.com

12:13 a.m. on March 3, 2009 (EST)
REVIEW CORPS
1,195 reviewer rep
1,064 forum posts

Yes, they are still for sale; I do not have a head strap for them, though you could probably find one relatively easilly.

August 28, 2014
Quick Reply