Brand New Wiggy's Ultralight 20 degree bag-Make a fair offer

6:58 p.m. on March 11, 2009 (EDT)
2 reviewer rep
12 forum posts

Hello. Up for sale is a brand new unused Wiggy's Hunter Ultralight 20 degree sleeping bag. It sells on the Wiggy's website for $210.00 I bought it in November 2008 with the intent to use it for motorcycle camping this summer and have never used it. I am selling it because it feels too big for me as I am only 5'2". I have since bought a Montbell and am very happy with it. So, the Wiggy's is for sale. It is the rectangular no hood model measuring 36x84. It comes with a Wiggy's stuff sack and a Wiggy's pillow. Uncompressed it stuffs into a 11x20 sack and compressed it stuffs into a 9x17 sack. The color is black.

The Wiggy's bags have a very good reputation for keeping you warm and dry, not breaking down when compressed and they have a lifetime warranty. If you are hoping for a bag that has plenty of room to sprawl or use it for a cozy blanket when unzipped this is the bag. I will consider all reasonable offers.

11:45 a.m. on March 17, 2009 (EDT)
2 reviewer rep
12 forum posts

THE WIGGY's IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE!

October 1, 2014
Quick Reply