LOTS of Climbing shoes 5.10-La Sportiva (Pasadena)

1:53 p.m. on April 19, 2009 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
9 forum posts

I have a lot of pairs of climbing shoes.....some are used, some are brand new.....the sizes are listed in the title. The shoes are either 5.10's or La Sportivas...Anasazi's, Tradmasters, Venoms, Vipers, one pair of Acopa Sidewinders. Bouldering shoes, sport shoes, trad and multipitch shoes....let me know what you are looking for and if you are in the sizes range above I will have the right shoes. All of these shoes retail for over $100.....the brand new shoes will sell for $50......everything thing else depends on the wear.

11:19 a.m. on May 12, 2009 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

Do you have any women's shoes? I'm looking for women's size 7.

1:43 p.m. on May 24, 2009 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

I wear 8-1/2 street shoe and am looking for a 5.10 slipper, preferably pre 2009 Anasazi Moccasym, but will check out others. As you know, climbing shoe sizes/fit vary brand to brand, so I figured you would have a good idea of what I need if gave you my regular shoe size. Thanks. Scott.

3:56 p.m. on May 24, 2009 (EDT)
110 reviewer rep
762 forum posts

Your dog was getting dizzy hanging upside down! ;-)

2:48 a.m. on June 4, 2009 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
9 forum posts

Sorry for the late reply.....I have sizes 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8 all in men's...but many of the shoes are unisex (but listed in men's sizes). I have some new Sportiva Venom's, and some lace up Acopa Sidewinders that might fit.

2:51 a.m. on June 4, 2009 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
9 forum posts

Hey Scott, I have got some brand new Anasazi slippers that you would probably be interested in. I have sizes from 7.5-8.5 in the slipper, but like you said all models fit differently....you are welcome try some.

2:52 a.m. on June 4, 2009 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
9 forum posts

Hey good looking out. ;)

September 1, 2014
Quick Reply