Galibier Vercors Boots Size 10 Almost Brand New

1:17 a.m. on May 3, 2009 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
2 forum posts

I have a pair of Galibier Vercors Size 10. I tried to wear them once or twice to start breaking them in, but they were too small for me so I never wore them again, but I hung on to them all these years. I believe they are Vercors because thats what they say on the side of them. They have Galibier Soles. I purchased them I believe in the early Eighties maybe late Seventies, I don't remember. I paid alot for them, I remember that! These boots are like brand new. I can send some digital pictures if someone is interested.

5:15 a.m. on May 3, 2009 (EDT)
12 reviewer rep
613 forum posts

Where are you located and what is your price?

1:39 a.m. on July 30, 2009 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
2 forum posts

I live in southern California and make me an offer. I would really like these to go to someone who will appreciate and use them. Not trying to get the most I can for them, just wondering what they are worth to someone who will use them.

9:52 a.m. on July 30, 2009 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1,083 forum posts

Classic boots, too small for me, but you'll be able to pass them down to your heirs.

6:32 p.m. on July 30, 2009 (EDT)
12 reviewer rep
613 forum posts

Can you send me an e-mail to wodaxe@msn.com as I can then discuss this with you in private. I think that these may be just a bit too large for me, but, I am interested, if we can come to terms.

The last on these tended to fit my foot better than the superb "Super Guides" that Galibier sold at the same time and I always liked Galibier's quality, superior to any others, except some Kastingers from the same era.

If, you send me your phone number and good time to call, I will phone you and see if we can make a deal. Thanks...I WOULD sure use them!

4:18 p.m. on October 1, 2009 (EDT)
12 reviewer rep
613 forum posts

I have received and replied to your e-mail of yesterday and hope to hear from you, as I am interested in these boots and will buy them, if your price is satisfactory.

7:12 p.m. on November 15, 2009 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

Did you ever sale your boots? Just wondering, still wearing mine, size 10. Getting a little worn out after all these years. Bought them in 1980 in So Cal. If so how much did you get for them?

October 26, 2014
Quick Reply