For Sale: Backpack - Internal-frame "Glacier" by Dana Design

11:25 p.m. on July 7, 2009 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
2 forum posts

Price is firm: $140 + Shipping&Handling and insurance charges.

Adult Male size L/XL backpack. Green and black.

Purchased pack for around $300 five years ago and used for two months backpacking in Southeast Asia. Most of the time I traveled with it the pack was in a bungalow or hotel room. It only conveyed my stuff between locations as I stayed in each stop from a week to two weeks. I had a day pack that I used for what I carried around each day.

The only damage I see in inspecting it is on the outer black mesh storage area (if you were looking at it from behind on the right side). There is a small circular shaped hole that is around the size of a dime. It was caused from a snag on an airline baggage device.

Additionally price includes a Gregory rain cover that the pack fits in and an Osprey outer shell (reduces straps and buckles from being snagged in baggage machinery when checking the bag on an airplane).

Excellent pack designed and manufactured by a great company. Reviews were very favorable -- here is a link to some reviews...
[url=http://www.trailspace.com/gear/dana-design/glacier/]http://www.trailspace.com/gear/dana-design/glacier/

8:36 p.m. on July 25, 2009 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

Is this backpack still available? if so, please let me know your waist size and height.

By knowing the above I will be able to determine if this back pack will fit me.

Thank you.

Quixote

10:21 p.m. on July 25, 2009 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
2 forum posts

Yes, it is still available.

The waist/hip belt adjusts from 32" to 48".
The shoulder straps adjust like a regular backpack.
The chest strap adjusts up and down and can be extended for a larger chest. Not sure how large.

Additional questions can be emailed to me at jacehill at yahoo dot com

August 21, 2014
Quick Reply