Wanted Mountainsmith Ghost, Specter, or similar!!!

12:48 a.m. on July 12, 2009 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

I am looking for a Mountainsmith Ghost or Specter, or their larger pack of the same basic makeup it's name start's with an "A" and is followed by several other letters of which I'm not sure. The point here is that I once owned a Ghost and I loved it, unfortuneately it got stolen and I have been heart-broken ever since. If anyone out there has any leads or wouldn't mind selling me their old pack for a descent price please reply to this post. Thanks in advance for your understanding of this gear fetish.

7:24 p.m. on July 13, 2009 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

What size are you looking for?

10:26 p.m. on July 14, 2009 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

My torso is about 18 inches so a medium torso should do but tell me, do you have one, I would like to know either way!!!

10:41 p.m. on July 14, 2009 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
39 forum posts

I got one,also have the extra pack that attaches to the back of the ghost,can use as a summit pack,best to email me at rvisram@verizon.net, make me an offer mate.

One Love.

1:00 p.m. on July 15, 2009 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

I have a medium Ghost that I could sell. It's in great condition. Email me at Ravs4fun@aol.com.
Make me an offer.

James

July 23, 2014
Quick Reply