Thermarest, Vasque Breeze boots

3:53 p.m. on July 13, 2009 (EDT)
7 reviewer rep
103 forum posts

Thermarest Women's Trail Lite with stuff sack - a little scuffed but used only 4-5 times, no leaks, stored flat and inflated under my bed. I have since moved on to a hammock and no longer need this pad. R value of 4.9. Retails at 59.95 at REI or similar, will sell for $40 plus actual shipping (shouldn't be much as the pad weighs 31 oz).

Vasque Breeze Gore Tex XCR men's size 11 boots - These were picked up at an REI garage sale. They do not looked used - tag said they were worn a couple times and returned because they didn't work out. I wore them on a hike, hopeful, and they don't work for me; my feet are very sensitive to heat, these were the first Gore Tex boots I ever tried, and I do not think I will be trying Gore Tex again. If you like Gore Tex and need a size 11 men's these will be perfect. They did not have insoles; I put in a pair of my Superfeet greens but will be keeping the Superfeet for my Merrels so you will need to get some insoles. Full retail listed as 160 at REI, I will let them go for sixty bucks plus actual shipping.

Email: lorister@gmail.com - I will take Paypal.

September 19, 2014
Quick Reply