2 Person - 3 Seasons Tent - For Sale

3:57 p.m. on July 14, 2009 (EDT)
200 reviewer rep
649 forum posts

This is a used, High Peak, Hyper Lite, 2 Person, 3 Season. I purchased this tent new about 6 months ago I have only used it a few times. It is a well constructed tent and does NOT LEAK and is quick & easy to set up and take down. This tent has NO rips, tears or mold and is complete with poles and all stakes needed to set up, all the stakes are unbent or damaged. The tent is 100% condition and will make an excellent tent for someone for any thing from backpacking in the backcountry to a camping out in the back yard. I an asking $50 for the tent but will accept reasonable offers. See the attached pictures for specifications and an actual picture of the tent. Please contact me with any questions regarding this tent I also have higher resolution pictures that I can email you if you would like them.

2:44 p.m. on July 19, 2009 (EDT)
200 reviewer rep
649 forum posts

SOLD

2:20 p.m. on August 4, 2009 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
50 forum posts

STILL AVAILABLE ??

October 25, 2014
Quick Reply