Anybody want to buy a Moss Big Dipper and Parawing?

1:37 p.m. on August 4, 2009 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

SOLD

For Sale-Best Offer-Moss Big Dipper-Beautiful elegant freestanding 4-season tent with a vestibule and lots of no see-um netting. It's been used less than a dozen times and is in excellent condition except for the frustrating degradation of the fabric which makes it sticky. I called Moss and they said you can either get the tent sleeves replaced or put talcum powder on it to absorb much of the stickiness. It's not worth it to me because I do not want to mess with the five poles required for setup.

I also have a Moss Parawing with all the poles fine--in similar sticky condition. Interesting to me because I have three cheap Eureka tents, stored under identical conditions, some of them way older, and they're fine.

If anyone wants the tent, make me an offer...Sooner, rather than later. (The kind of person who doesn't want to futz with five-pole setup is not a patient person when it comes to storing sticky tents.) Best Wishes!

SOLD

August 28, 2014
Quick Reply