Need White Stag tent poles

11:49 a.m. on September 2, 2009 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

I have a white stag tent and am in need of replacement poles. Please email me at shylo_bug@yahoo.com if you have any or know where to get them.

Thank you!

Shylo

12:20 p.m. on September 2, 2009 (EDT)
200 reviewer rep
649 forum posts

I think White Stag Tents were made by Eureka or Eureka bought out the company or something like that. When I was in the boy scouts we use to have white stag tents and I believe we use to get our replacement parts from Eureka. The one we had looked like the Eureka Timberline but they were brown.

9:40 a.m. on September 3, 2009 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1,075 forum posts

White Stag hasn't been around for a long time. You'd likely need to jury rig something. Eureka Timberline poles can be made to fit many older tents, but you may need to modify them a bit.

2:11 a.m. on September 5, 2009 (EDT)
5 reviewer rep
74 forum posts

I purchased a White Stag geo-dome tent in the early 80s. It was manufactured in Milwaukie, Oregon. (This was before its manufacturing moved to China.)

I stopped by the plant and acquired a couple spare fiberglass pole segments for possible use as spares (though I never did need them in 20 years). I sold the tent (and spare pole parts) about five years back

The fiberglass poles that I remember could be replaced with Stansport replacement pole segments. If you need to repair a pole segment or two, you might google up a source for where that brand is sold. (Common in the NW.)

If you need to replace entire poles, might check Coleman.com for replacement poles of a similar length. Their prices seem very reasonable. I bet you could shorten a fiberglass pole to get a particular length. (Easier to work on then the two split aluminum tent poles that I also have.)

August 2, 2014
Quick Reply