Kelty Ridgeway 10x10 dome

7:21 p.m. on December 8, 2009 (EST)
314 reviewer rep
1,124 forum posts

I just picked this up. It is just too big for the two of us, so I thought that I would give my buds at trailspce the first shot at it. I know nothing about this tent. But I did set it up and give it a cleaning. It has a few problems as I have pictured.
Tent with the rainfly
Straps for the rainfly
Fiberglass and metal poles. With metal clips
A tear on one sleave
Two small holes on the floor
Tent without rainfly. All zippers work. The tent vents at the top allso zipper shut. I dont know how old this tent is. But it is clean, but very used. Overall very well takin care of.

If this tent intrest you email me for more information. Price, I'm thinking of $50. but feel free to make an offer.

7:06 p.m. on December 9, 2009 (EST)
314 reviewer rep
1,124 forum posts

We have been looking for a new car camping tent. Today I setup my retired Coleman 8x8 Mountaineer. We decided that we car camp less and maybe with some love this old tent will last. So I spent the day cleaning, patching pin holes, and for the first time seamseal the tent.

This Kelty is a impressive tent. It would be great as a 4 man base tent. It needs a good home.

3:52 p.m. on December 11, 2009 (EST)
314 reviewer rep
1,124 forum posts

Gone! I donated it to Humane Society sale.

August 22, 2014
Quick Reply