For Sale- Class-5 Back Pack

12:12 a.m. on February 20, 2010 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
2 forum posts

I noticed "Rabers" was looking for an old Class-5 Backpack. I have this one that has never been used (still has the tags on it.) It is a "Quimex", the volume is 3,186 cubic inches & the total weight is 80oz. If anyone knows Rabers or is interested, let him/her know or make me an offer.

I'm also curious about it, how old is it? How much did they sell for new? Seems like a well built pack, but I'm kind of a Duluth Pack type person. (Someone who never used it gave it to me a few years ago and I never used it either.)

Paddle on the Crow

1:07 a.m. on February 20, 2010 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
50 forum posts

I will take the pack !!

email me and I will discuss the offer details....

scmschanderl@aol.com

2:42 p.m. on February 20, 2010 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
2 forum posts

Thanks schanderl!

Hope you like it!

POTC

6:36 p.m. on February 20, 2010 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
1,075 forum posts

If schanderl doesn't want it I'll take it.

8:49 p.m. on February 20, 2010 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
1,075 forum posts

Paddle, send me your email address and I can send you a scan of the pack from a Class 5 catalog.

12:25 a.m. on May 12, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

Paddle on the Crow,

FYI, I owned that exact pack (except maroon in color). Purchased new in 1975. Used it to hike 900 miles of the Appalachian Trail from Georgia to Maryland over 3 months in 1976. Like an idiot I sold it in a garage sale in 2000. Good,tough,basic pack. One of the first internal frame packs to hit the market.

July 22, 2014
Quick Reply