About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

Seeking bicycle panniers

11:27 p.m. on April 24, 2010 (EDT)
200 reviewer rep
3,917 forum posts

Am looking for up to four sets of bicycle panniers, front and rear racks and maybe handle bar bags. Planning a tour from L.A. to Oregon up the Pacific Coast Highway in late May. See examples in picture.

Willing to trade a Mountain Hardwear Lightwedge 2 tent for them. Tent is for sale here in the Classifieds too for $175.

Contact tentpole@rocketmail.com or 309-331-4966 Chad

11:51 a.m. on April 26, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1,073 forum posts

You look like you are getting in touch with your inner pack mule. Sounds like a fun trip.

12:02 p.m. on April 26, 2010 (EDT)
MODERATOR TOP 25 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
884 reviewer rep
3,432 forum posts

Gary,

Can't help with panniers, sorry. But your bike frame caught my eye, it looks just like a bike I used to have. Mine was a Lotus set up for touring. Mine had chrome tipped forks & chain stays.

Good luck with planning your trip & getting the things you need!

3:13 p.m. on April 26, 2010 (EDT)
200 reviewer rep
3,917 forum posts

Actually I am looking for a friend who is looking. I am staying in Flagstaff till September when I am looking at a few different ideas, like hiking the Tahoe Rim Trail and hiking the entire Paria River from Lee's Ferry to Tropic Utah near Bryce. And the Buckskin Gulcn area as seen below.

8:39 p.m. on April 30, 2010 (EDT)
200 reviewer rep
3,917 forum posts

I am still looking for bike panniers, both front and back.

April 17, 2014
Quick Reply