FS: Apache 2-Man Tent, New in box

4:31 p.m. on May 18, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
6 forum posts

This is a brand new Apache/Atuffy 2-Man tent with Vestibule included. Has never been out of box or used. This would be excellent for backpacking or motorcycle trips. Feel free to contact me via my email if you're interested in the tent. I can provide pics if you need any for item verification.

Asking $150 + shipping.

I'll remove this ad once the tent has been sold. Thanks for looking.

12:05 p.m. on June 10, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

Is your tent still for sale? If so I would like to contact you via email for more information.

1:32 p.m. on June 21, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
6 forum posts
3:50 p.m. on June 27, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
6 forum posts

The 2-Man Apache tent is still available. Make offer if you'd like by emailing me at mrheidman@sbcglobal.net

Again, I'll remove this ad once the tent has been sold. Thanks for looking.

Thanks, Mark

3:55 p.m. on June 27, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
6 forum posts

I've included a link to the Apache Tent website below so you can read the specs/info regarding the tent I have available. You might like to also read the Testimonials link for the tents.

https://www.apachetents.com/secure/store/

12:58 p.m. on July 6, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
6 forum posts

Brand new Apache/Atuffy 2-Man tent with Rainfly & Vestibule included. I have removed the tent from its box and setup to make sure there were not issues and then re-packaged in its box.

Just needing to get this tent sold so I'll take $130 + shipping for the tent. Contact me using my email address mrheidman@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for looking.

I'll remove this ad once the tent has been sold. Thanks for looking.

11:23 a.m. on August 6, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
6 forum posts

Tent has been sold. Thanks to all who had interest in it.

August 22, 2014
Quick Reply