Marmont Eiger 36 day pack

6:55 a.m. on May 22, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
20 forum posts

Selling my Eiger 36 day pack. great shape 50.00 to your door. sorry I don't have paypal. Camera is broken so I can't post a pics yet, but its all black and has yellow straps that connect to the waist belt. Size is M-L

10:00 p.m. on May 23, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
76 forum posts

hey i'm interested in the pack but unfortunately i'm more comfortable with using paypal for internet transactions. if by chance you are from the seattle area i would be able to meet up. otherwise just keep me in mind as a possible buyer if you get paypal.

Thanks and Sorry about the inconvenience

Tulley

5:58 p.m. on May 25, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
20 forum posts

i would send you the pack then you send me the Money.

8:26 p.m. on May 26, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
76 forum posts

ah man sorry to do this to ya, but my younger brother already got a daypack, and since i was going 2 get it as a gift im going to have to pass on the offer. Thank You for the offer and good luck getting it sold.

6:09 a.m. on June 15, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
20 forum posts

Here is a pic.

7:53 a.m. on June 15, 2010 (EDT)
200 reviewer rep
4,071 forum posts

Pack the pack with something that fills it out for a better view. Hard to tell what it looks like in your picture. Looks like a black pile of straps.

See my Jansport pack in my ad below, I stuffed my sleeping bag into it to fill out its contours...

A picture is worth a thousand words...

11:43 a.m. on June 15, 2010 (EDT)
MODERATOR REVIEW CORPS
658 reviewer rep
2,148 forum posts

Another suggestion for good photos is to take some either near a window, or outside in the shade of a tree- or something like that- so that the light has direction and form to it. Shooting anything with a flash, indoors, straight on, will remove visible form and result in a flat image.

5:55 a.m. on June 28, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
20 forum posts

I'm going to keep it.

July 24, 2014
Quick Reply