About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

For Sale: Secure Storage/Organization for Truck Beds

11:27 a.m. on June 1, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

Roomy and safe way to store any kind of gear. This storage system is from Truckvault (www.truckvault.com). It will work for trucks or SUV's. It includes 2 deep heavy-duty bed-length drawers, and covered compartments at the sides and backs of the drawers, covered with bed liner.

The drawers are 12" deep, 60" long, and 22" wide. They are made from MDO grade plywood with oak fronts. These drawers are heavy-duty, and glide easy despite their heft. You can slide them all the way out for full access to all your gear. Combination locks on both drawers make this storage system safe anywhere.

The whole system cost me $2,500. I will sell for $500. Call 772-485-3062. I loved using it, but I need to cut back on a lot of things now. I'm located in Port St. Lucie, FL. Pickup only!

Load heavy objects on top of box without damaging any of your valuables, like 4 wheelers, dirt bikes, lumber and tools.

Three of the pictures are of my truck. I've included another picture that shows truckvault without a topper.

April 23, 2014
Quick Reply