18 forum posts
OK, I'm putting up some gear that I may regret later, but I'm doing it while I feel brave. All prices include shipping in the CONUS. Prefer money order payment.
1. Eureka Spitfire 2. Like new, set up in yard once. Sells new for $130-40 Good little budget tent for $90.
2. Osprey Crescent 70 (blue, sz LG) Used two short over-night winter trips, but looks new. Replaced by the Argon 70 which sells for $349 but has shorter aluminum stays and lighter pack material. (good for gram weenies I guess). I want $189 for this one.
3. Osprey Crescent 110 (blue, sz LG) Brand new w/ tags. Replaced by Argon 110 which sells for $419, but this is a stronger pack. $325 for this one.
4. Montbell UL Super Stretch Down Hugger #2 LONG. This is a brand new, unused 25 degrees bag for $225. It's been stored hanging.
5. Hilleberg Soulo (green) with NIB footprint. I've used this tent for six nights of snow camping, and it's never been on the dirt. I'm very meticulous with my gear. Sells for $550 and the footprint for $48. I want $489 delivered.
6. Kifaru Paratipi. Like new. Set up twice in the yard to seal seams. Poles are discretely marked with a Sharpie. Stove never used, so NO pinholes. Current Kifaru price is $558 plus shipping, plus a wait. I'm asking $450 delivered.
7. GSI Outdoors Javagrind, lexan burr grinder. NIB. $15 delivered.
Feel free to PM any questions. I can post photos if needed, but items are as described, and OCD helps me really take care of my gear. smile
Thanks for looking.