No wear, rips or holes.

Water resistant

$25 obo plus shipping

12:26 p.m. on June 28, 2010 (EDT)
MODERATOR REVIEW CORPS
658 reviewer rep
2,149 forum posts

Gary,

I am interested in this Jacket, but wouldl like to find out what the shell fabric is. Does it say what the shell is made of? If not, could you let me know what the model name or number is, or any other indentifying info?

Thanks!

5:07 p.m. on June 28, 2010 (EDT)
210 reviewer rep
4,244 forum posts

Only tags and I.D. on jacket

2:15 p.m. on June 29, 2010 (EDT)
MODERATOR REVIEW CORPS
658 reviewer rep
2,149 forum posts

Hey Gary,

I can't determine what the shell is, but I will go for it anyway :)

let me know what shipping will be and I will send you a paypal payment. USPS online is showing postage from flagstaff to here as around $8, give or take.

I have sent an email to you with my address and phone #.

Thanks!

7:02 p.m. on June 29, 2010 (EDT)
210 reviewer rep
4,244 forum posts

Okay I will golook for your address in my email.

Nope no email there. Did you send it to cpatflgaz@yahoo.com ? I will go to Paypal and send the money request for $33? Resend me your address or show it on the reply at Paypal.

Thanks

Back, I sent it to you at tcg@thomascalebgoggans.com thats the one you have listed by your member name here at Trailspace, I hope it was correct?

10:02 p.m. on June 29, 2010 (EDT)
MODERATOR REVIEW CORPS
658 reviewer rep
2,149 forum posts

Thanks Gary,

Got the request, money sent, as well as address. I sent the original email from my phone, which sometimes gets my messages tagged as spam for some reason.

10:44 p.m. on June 29, 2010 (EDT)
210 reviewer rep
4,244 forum posts

Thanks Gonzan,

I will ship it tomorrow via the postal service.

Gary

4:03 p.m. on June 30, 2010 (EDT)
MODERATOR REVIEW CORPS
658 reviewer rep
2,149 forum posts

Excellent!

11:19 p.m. on July 7, 2010 (EDT)
MODERATOR REVIEW CORPS
658 reviewer rep
2,149 forum posts

Hey Gary, I haven't received this yet- do you have a tracking number? I was intending to take it with my on my trip this weekend- it's not a big deal, just a kinda wanted to try it out :)

Thanks!

11:54 p.m. on July 7, 2010 (EDT)
210 reviewer rep
4,244 forum posts

I sent it via the post office, not UPS. No tracking number. They said Tuesday, I didn't insure it either.

9:42 a.m. on July 8, 2010 (EDT)
MODERATOR REVIEW CORPS
658 reviewer rep
2,149 forum posts

Ok, thanks- I will let ya know when/if it gets in :)

10:47 a.m. on July 14, 2010 (EDT)
210 reviewer rep
4,244 forum posts

Did the jacket come yet?

4:44 p.m. on July 15, 2010 (EDT)
MODERATOR REVIEW CORPS
658 reviewer rep
2,149 forum posts

Hey Gary, Thanks, yes. It came in on Tuesday, I have just been too slammed at work to respond. It appears someone along the line didn't like the packaging, as it had been partially re-packaged when it arrived.

5:06 p.m. on July 15, 2010 (EDT)
210 reviewer rep
4,244 forum posts

I remember years ago when I was in college in Oklahoma, my mother sent me a box of apples from our orchard in New York. But she packed them in a ex liquor cardboard box. I guess inspectors weighing the box though she must have sent liquor and opened it. By the time I got the box instead of it being full, there was only enough apples to cover the bottom and the rest had been re-stuffed with old newspaper.

Glad it came to you okay.

11:56 a.m. on July 16, 2010 (EDT)
REVIEW CORPS
1,308 reviewer rep
1,072 forum posts

Wait a minute...are you saying the postal service employees stole some of your apples?!?! Well I'll be...

Seriously though, I'm really surprised you received it, Gonzan. These days, I really wouldn't expect any uninsured, paper-wrapped package without a tracking number to arrive at its destination. I get the feeling those types of packages are few and far between, and they represent a sort-of "holy grail" for the tossers/sorters. I'm nearly certain the only reason it made it to you, Gonzan, is because whoever opened it along the line didn't want/couldn't re-sell the jacket.

Then again, maybe I'm propagating outdated stereotypes...

October 31, 2014
Quick Reply