About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

For Sale: Danner Explorer Boots: Size 10D

9:55 a.m. on July 13, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
30 forum posts

OK, selling boots is probably a long shot but here goes: these boots were used to hike one 3 mile hike several years ago. They look practically brand new. NO tears or cuts to the leather and the soles look new. The lowest on-line price I could find for them is $230. They are full leather GorTex boots with Vibram soles. Google on "Danner Boots" and check out the Explorer model. I'll sell these for $100. plus actual shipping charges from zip code 28403 (North Carolina). Hopefully I find someone that has these boots and needs a new pair. The insides look new/clean as the overall boot does. If I find anyone interested I can e-mail you detailed photos showing all views/bottom/top/sides. Thanks.

7:14 a.m. on August 18, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

Hi Mountain Man,

I'm interested in the Danner Explorer 10D Boots you have up for sale. Can you send me pictures and let me know what it would cost to have them shipped to zip 55304.

Here is my email address tlemay@iphouse.com.

Thanks,

tlemay09

4:51 p.m. on October 20, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
30 forum posts

Boots have SOLD.

Thanks for the interest!

Mountain Man

April 16, 2014
Quick Reply