MSR stove

1:05 a.m. on January 11, 2011 (EST)
200 reviewer rep
4,151 forum posts

MSR-Stove.jpg

Used many times, still works about 30 years old? Leg/cookpot holders fold around to one side.

Make offer

4:25 p.m. on January 11, 2011 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
64 forum posts

Looks like a RapidFire.Great little stove.I've had mine for at least twenty years without a hitch.Very adjustable flame.Just screw on a canister,could'nt be easier.

4:33 p.m. on January 11, 2011 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
223 forum posts

As previously posted, I have the no longer commercially available Rapidfire maintenance kits(#324775) for sale: $9 shipped. See post below for info on contents. Keep your Rapidfire running until it's an antique!

4:54 p.m. on January 11, 2011 (EST)
200 reviewer rep
4,151 forum posts

I no longer have the fuel bottle or the part that the stove fuel line screws onto. I recently got the stove from an old storage in Arkansas. Last time I used this stove was in the mid 90s.

Any offer will take it.
MSR-Stove.jpg

8:01 a.m. on January 16, 2011 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
22 forum posts

Man that would be a great stove for my 11 year old that is starting scouts, great pot stability on that one!  I don't want to spout off something too cheap and piss you off!  How much will you take and ship it to Texas?  I have 4 Seva 123's that I was planning on putting him on one of them, this would be saver to start out on!

10:05 a.m. on January 16, 2011 (EST)
200 reviewer rep
4,151 forum posts

Because it (the MSR) uses the screw-top propane/butane canisters it will also be easier for him to use. I like my Svea 123, but the use of white gas or gasoline can be be messy and dangerous.

How about $15 including the postage? I live in Flagstaff.

My address is

Gary C Palmer

521 North Bertrand Street

Flagstaff, AZ 86001

How do you want to do the money, postal money order or wire it via Western Union or Money Gram?

Starting scouts, is he going into the Cub Scouts or Boy Scouts? I never went thru Cubs but was a Boy Scout in New York state, California and Arkansas. I made it up thru Explorers. Man that is great I am sure he will love it as much as I did. Were you a scout? I am still a scout in a way I have been an Adventure Traveler for almost 35 years.

There's nothing like the great outdoors!

7:16 p.m. on January 16, 2011 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
22 forum posts

Do you PayPaL?  I can do any of them. 

He is his last few months of Cubs and I going the the Scout Troop that I'm the Scout Master of, I just turned over the Cub Master roll to another person after 10 years on the job. I took all three of my boys through that pack, and now they will all be in the Troop.  In fact I took my oldest two boys to Philmont Scout Ranch this past summer,  pack 77 miles and accendes nearly 16,000 feet total!  Found out that the miles are harder at 40 than they were when I was 15!  I've been in Scouts my whole life, made everything,including my Eagle, right before I went in the Army.

7:16 p.m. on January 16, 2011 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
22 forum posts

Shoot me an email, it will be faster

tdaward@verizon.net

11:04 p.m. on January 16, 2011 (EST)
200 reviewer rep
4,151 forum posts

Okay

8:13 p.m. on January 18, 2011 (EST)
200 reviewer rep
4,151 forum posts

tdaward,

I got your email abou the western union, but I still need your postal address to send the MSR stove to you?

11:56 a.m. on January 19, 2011 (EST)
200 reviewer rep
4,151 forum posts

Nate, I need the name you gave for yourself when you filled out the Western Union payment. I just went to Western Union and they would not give me the money without it. I told them Nate Ward, and it was'nt your other name of Melissa.Check your email I just sent you my phone number to call me.

2:19 p.m. on January 20, 2011 (EST)
200 reviewer rep
4,151 forum posts

Stove is on its way, should be there Saturday.

Thanks

September 16, 2014
Quick Reply