4 sale danner boots size 10 b $40 shipped

12:01 p.m. on March 30, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
167 forum posts

i have a a pair of size 10 b danner boots for sale, $40 including shipping to continental usa. i recently picked these up second hand and they do not fit so i am passing them on. i tried to look them up on the danner website and was unable to find them on the site. after contacting a local dannner dealer i was told that danner also makes boots for people like cabellas with different model numbers. these boots most closely resemble the danner grouse. they apear to be non insulated with gore-tex aand have a yellow label vibram sole. the model number on these is 6053 02j957.

they have very little wear to the sole. there is a very slight foot imprint on the inside. they do not have an insole or arch support. there are some small scuffs on the toe but nothing too serious. please be sure of your size as there will be no returns on these boots. i can not verify the condition of the gore-tex. please email me for more pixs.
danner.jpg

12:09 p.m. on March 30, 2011 (EDT)
87 reviewer rep
1,098 forum posts

Thats a great price for danners..I own a pair of these boots and they are worth the money..$40 with shipping is awesome..No resoleing.If it had to be resoled it only costs $125 to have Danner resole and bring the boot back to life. Retail for these is $248. Good luck Lazya4

somebody get a great deal....

12:38 p.m. on March 30, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
167 forum posts

thanks for the encouragement denis daly. since i picked these up second hand and have no idea how well the gore-tex is working i thought that $40 shipped would be a fair price. looking at the soles they do not look like they were worn much.

5:15 p.m. on March 30, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1,238 forum posts

Hi, Interested in the boots.  Silly Question?  Could you run a tape measure from toe to heal inside.  My experiance with boots is there can be a whole size difference either way of the listed size, though usually larger.  Thanks

11:45 a.m. on March 31, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
167 forum posts

apeman i'll try and get that measurement later today. i am not sure how accurate i can be measuring the inside of the boot. danners are pretty consistent in their sizing. if you can try on a pair local for best results.

best of luck 

December 21, 2014
Quick Reply