Used Marmot Bridger Backpack for sale

2:30 p.m. on March 30, 2011 (EDT)
TOP 25 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
2,424 reviewer rep
1,290 forum posts

Used Marmot Bridger backpack, size medium.  Weighs about five pounds. Roughly 3800 cubic inches of storage. My torso length is 19-20 inches; the shoulder strap attachment point is adjustable to accommodate an inch or two in each direction. capable of carrying up to 50 pounds of gear comfortably - it has among the most comfortable suspension systems I
have ever used. used but in excellent condition. only minor cosmetic marks. key stress points are well-reinforced - designed and built to last. Recently replaced via a gift, but I have been very happy with it.  purchased shortly after Marmot acquired Dana Design.   

bridger-1.jpg

bridger-2.jpg

This is a top-loading backpack. It has two large zippered back pockets and a good-sized zippered top pocket. The features include: split hip belt that does a nice job wrapping your hips, with inward-pulling straps on each side, as well as straps to adjust to your lower back; fully-adjustable shoulder straps, load-lifter straps, sternum strap, and soft but firm padding on shoulders. Back is padded with cushioned mesh, suspension is one aluminum center stay, perforated hard plastic frame sheet (stiff but helps vent moisture) with two thin fiberglass rods that add stability. Pack bag is cordura, highly durable, and has multiple compression straps on each side. Has a hydtration pocket and an inner strap/clip to keep contents stable, solid daisy chain on the front to secure additional gear, plus two bottom straps to hold a sleeping pad.

I'm asking sixty dollars or the next best offer, plus the price of shipping. 

3:23 p.m. on March 30, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
50 forum posts

I want it for sure !!

Email me scmschanderl@aol.com

4:24 p.m. on March 30, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
2 forum posts

Hello sir.  That Marmot is a nice pack.  I'm brand new today and I noticed you have a regular member already expressing interest.  However, if (s)he becomes uninterested, I would be overjoyed to purchase your product.  It is perfect for my alaskan plans.  Thanks for your consideration. 

6:14 p.m. on March 30, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
2 forum posts

I bought another bag.  Thanks anywho.

2:05 p.m. on March 31, 2011 (EDT)
55 reviewer rep
8 forum posts

is it still avail. ??? I want it !

7:09 p.m. on April 6, 2011 (EDT)
TOP 25 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
2,424 reviewer rep
1,290 forum posts

my apologies, i was traveling and not watching the post.  the pack sold today. 

4:45 p.m. on May 4, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
12 forum posts

Is this pack still for sale?

3:24 p.m. on May 20, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

Do ship to brazil?

August 22, 2014
Quick Reply