Wanted: Used Pack

11:40 p.m. on April 5, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
4 forum posts

Looking to buy a used pack for about $50. Need for about a 3-4 day trip. 

1:26 p.m. on April 6, 2011 (EDT)
210 reviewer rep
4,348 forum posts

I have a Kelty pack that would be good for either a day hike to a 3-4 day hike. Its got a medium sized main compartment,with two large side pockets (holds a 1 liter water bottle each), two back pockets, plus 2 strap gromments on top and two on the bottom. And a ice axe loop and grommet on the back. And has three of the four original side compression straps with snap buckles

Its has a padded waist buckle strap and shoulder straps. Its zippers are steel YKK.

I have had it about 20 years but it is in excellent shape.

IMG_0001_3.jpg

7:42 p.m. on April 8, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
32 forum posts

The pack I have left is my wife's Gregory Woman's Expedition pack, used for one Denali climb.  It's a model that's no longer offered and I don't know the specific "name" for this pack.

Pics are here - http://kodiaksnow.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=classifieds&action=display&thread=336

I don't know exact capacity - it has zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable partition and extension collar

Mike S

10:20 a.m. on April 9, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
4 forum posts

Email me, draftmlbs@yahoo.com

2:32 a.m. on April 14, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1,238 forum posts

Hey norockets,  I went and looked at the pack and it looks like a nice pack.  In the event that you dont sell it to  JoBanana please mail me as I'm interested.  My email is on my member page. thanks

11:02 a.m. on April 14, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
4 forum posts

all you apeman

December 20, 2014
Quick Reply