About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

4sale sigma 28-200m 1:3.8-5.6 aspherical lens for nikon

6:51 p.m. on April 18, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
167 forum posts

my brother recently upgraded his camera and i inherited his nikon d60 digital slr camera, and a couple of lens.

i would like too sell this sigma lens. looks clean inside no scratches. it comes with a uv filter. i have the outside lens cover but no cap for the part that conects to the body. it is a little rough when you zoom out from 80 to 200. when coming back from 200 to 80 it is much smoother. i am not sure what this lens is really worth, so i am willing to take offers.

please do not post an offer in this forum. i would like to get an email or private message. i do not want to be taking bids on this lens. if your offer seems worth it to me i will accept that offer. i also have this lens for sale locally. so it may go fast or not at all.
sigma-lens.jpg
if you are interested i have more pixs that i can email to you. thanks much

1:52 a.m. on April 20, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
167 forum posts

hi lens is spoken for

best of luck

April 18, 2014
Quick Reply