Bozeman Dana Design Arcflex Terraplane and Pack Fly

8:11 p.m. on April 25, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

I have for sale a Dana Design Terraplane and Pack Fly.

The Terraplane is blue/green in color and lightly used.  (The pack looks green to me, but the pics make it look blue.)  No holes or rips in the fabric. The hip belt size is s/m.  The torso size is medium.  

The Pack Fly is black in color with no rips or holes.  I would like to keep the two together as a package deal.

I'm a big fan of Mystery Ranch and jumped on the chance to purchase an original Dana Design pack from a local seller.  Unfortunately, the seller was a bit smaller than me.  (The seller was about 5 inches shorter and 50lbs lighter).  I tried to make the pack work for me, but I need a larger size.  

Asking $265 for the package.  Shipping is included in the price.  

Will accept check, postal money order, cashiers check.  Sorry, no PayPal.  

Email me at jdelbos55@gmail.com with any questions.  First "I'll take it" via email gets it.  

Thanks for looking!

Debo
005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

8:59 p.m. on April 25, 2011 (EDT)
12 reviewer rep
613 forum posts

DANG! I love these and wear a "medium" pack, but, I need a "large" waistbelt and these are like gold to locate. My all-time favourite pack and the best heavyduty pack ever made, IMO.

9:49 p.m. on April 25, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

I have the same problem.  I really wanted the pack to fit...but I need a medium to large size hip belt. 

I received a few messages asking for some clarification on the size.  I'm 6'1 and about 210lbs.  My waist size is between 34-36.  The previous owner is estimated to have been about 5'6 and a muscular 160lbs.  Wide shoulders with a narrow waist.  

The medium pack feels great on my frame, but the belt is too small.  

Pics attached of me wearing the pack.  

Thanks for looking!

Debo

012.jpg

014.jpg

10:25 p.m. on April 25, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

Sold pending funds.

3:42 p.m. on June 1, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
2 forum posts