WTB: OSPREY, VORTEX, and DANA DESIGN catalogs

7:41 p.m. on April 28, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
391 forum posts

I know of the Compass history pages. I'd like to own the catalogs for myself. ANY Osprey, Votex, or Dana Design backpack catalog is of interest to me. Get in touch if you have any to sell. Thanks.

*which includes Kletterworks, and "pre-" companies before these brands were established. Interested in those paper goods as well.

9:09 p.m. on April 28, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1,075 forum posts

I'd love a copy, even black and white or scanned, of a Kletterworks catalog.  that would be quite a find.

9:38 p.m. on April 28, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
391 forum posts

I should add that I'd even be willing to throw a few bucks to anyone who will go through the trouble of scanning ANY of these catalogs at a minimum of 300dpi and sharing them with me. I'd do all the cropping and editing. If agreed upon, I'll even share them with all other interested parties for free. Yes, I want to own the catalogs, but I would love to have the images and information at my disposal just as much.

Scanning full catalogs at good quality is a real pain. I understand that. Thats why I'd gladly give a few dollars to anyone friendly and ambitious enough to share.

August 31, 2014
Quick Reply