PIF Items

11:09 p.m. on April 30, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1,238 forum posts

You pay exact shipping and I'll send them to you.  First come first serve. Once someone wants it (them) I'll Box them up and take to the shipper on Monday and get shipping price.  Pay pal or snail mail is fine

1 - Primuula Express stove top coffee maker.  I'll copy instructions for you, but it's so easy to use that you can't mess it up. Nalgene bottle to show size.

DSC03721.jpg

GENUINE US MILITARY Cold Weather Bear Coat Fleece Jacket / Liner. Nicknamed the "Bear Suit" this coat is used as the middle layer of the U.S. Army ECWCS (Extreme Cold Weather Clothing System). The coat is composed of synthetic fiber pile and is designed to fit snugly.  Although it is designed to be worn under the Military Goretex Parka it can also be worn by itself and is still very effective against the cold.
 Made to be worn under combat conditions in some of the harshest of climates, ECWCS clothing provides long-term comfort across a wide range of temperatures. 
The best system for extended outdoor warmth and comfort.  Great for cold weather work, hunting, ice fishing, snowmobiling or duck hunting-

100% polyester inside to keep you warm

Zipper front closure

Two expandable breast pockets with velcro snap flaps

Two front insulated hand warming pockets

Black nylon reinfored shoulders and underarms

Nylon panels under the arms to allow breathability

Size: Medium (fits 37 - 41 inch chest)

Armpit to Armpit 21 in

Cuff to center of Armpit 21in

Cuff to neck line 28 in waist aproox. 38-40 in

BEAR SUIT BIBS

ECWS MILITARY ISSUE

MEDIUM

SHORT - REG

31-35 inch waist

29 1/2 - 32 1/2 inch inseam

100% Polyester Fiberpile

GOOD TO VERY GOOD USED CONDITION.   FUZZBALLING MAY BE PRESENT BUT NO RIPS HOLES OR TEARS SPOTTED!

These bibs are  to be worn underneath lose fitting cold weather clothes.  Extremely warm the wicking action polypile draws body moisture away from body while retaining body heat.  Zipper down entire length of both legs and around crotch.  Black elastic suspenders with plastic snap lock clips.

Brown bear items are extremely warm and great for cold weather hunting or any cold weather outdoor activities.  The legs on these are designed short so that they would come to the top of high top Army boots.

Bottom of pant leg to center of crotch 23 in. (The legs on these are designed short so that they would come to the top of high top Army boots).

Both these items are warm, warm, warm.

bear-jacket.jpg

bear-bibs.jpg

I will post when they are gone.

5:24 p.m. on May 5, 2011 (EDT)
344 reviewer rep
1,124 forum posts

I picked up one of apemans fleece jackets. Very nice. It fits me just snug, but I still have my winter fat. By fall it will be a perfect fit.

To give someone else an idea how it fits, I'm 5'10" 155 Lbs 32" waist. By fall I'll be 145 lbs

9:08 a.m. on May 6, 2011 (EDT)
108 reviewer rep
45 forum posts

I collect those espresso makers, the largest I have will put out almost a liter (!!!) and the smallest, a single shot. They are absolutely essential for the go juice you need when waking up groggy and tired! BTW, Thanks for the pic of you in the Snow Lion Parka Ape!

Euph

2:22 p.m. on May 6, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1,238 forum posts

Hi, Been a while. That is one of the coolest coats I've ever had the pleasure of owning. It's regulated to my vintage collection. Bad news is that it won't get any use from me, good news is that in 30 years it'll look just as it does today. Very well may end up in a museam. I collect stove top espresso makers(and some others)as well.  I don't think I have the largest one but most of the others in the Primula line.  So many of these (brands,types) came out of Italy (as you prob know) for many years.  A lot of the other brands look just like the primula, then again there are some pretty funky stove top coffee makers.  Ya know what funny though, can't even give this one away:-}> .   Heck I was hopping you wanted the fleese.  It's amazingly warm as it was military surplus, I just orderd to small and it would have cost me more in postage to send it back.  I did order the right size though.  Man, military stuff fits tight and tru, you'd think those guys are in shape or something.  have a good day, Euph

3:50 a.m. on May 7, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1,238 forum posts

All the fleese is gone.  Just the stove top espresso maker left.

11:56 a.m. on May 21, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
5 forum posts

Hey Apeman,

I want to thank you for the bibs and jacket.  Received them yesterday. I was surprised by the great condition of the items.

The jacket is snug but over all fits fine and the bibs fit great.

I'm stoked to have them and am grateful for you sending these items to me.  Thank you for taking the time out of your life to be generous to a stranger. 

May Good Karma come your way!

4:25 p.m. on May 21, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1,238 forum posts

It was my pleasure.  If you can PIF what ever you can to someone who needs it when yoiu can. Enjoy!

December 19, 2014
Quick Reply