PIF item/ Cabela's Pants size 36

11:35 p.m. on May 10, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
5 forum posts

Cabela's light green pants with zipper legs convert to shorts.  Size 36.  Never worn, too big for me in the waist.  If you like these and want them let me know and I'll send them to you for the cost of shipping.  This is a PIF item.  PIF = Pay it forward.

These are the rules for PIF items:

1)If you have a piece of gear and not useing it or going to and a member can.        Anti up

2) It has to be of equal or lesser value.

3) Person with the item can charge reasonable shipping.

4) The next person has to post about PIF. When they can. Or when they have gear they no longer want or need.

For Trusted Trailspace Users.

* Reasonable shipping is actual cost not inflated.

* When you agree to Take a PIF ITEM then you have to post yours.. 

This is my PIF item I'm posting in turn for Apeman's Bear fleeces which I have not recieved yet but If you want these pants and are not in a real hurry, I will ship them to you.  Hope these can make your day like my PIF.PIF.jpg

9:25 a.m. on May 11, 2011 (EDT)
MODERATOR REVIEW CORPS
658 reviewer rep
2,148 forum posts

I could definitely use them, the two pairs of hiking pants I own are threee years old and starting to be a little worse for wear :)

11:44 a.m. on May 11, 2011 (EDT)
38 reviewer rep
395 forum posts

If gonzan doesnt get em, Id be intrested. How long are they?

10:07 p.m. on May 11, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
5 forum posts

Great pic azrhino.

Looks like Gonzan doesn't want the pants after all so they are yours if you still want them.  Have to mention that the pants are 100% cotton in case that is an issue for you.  You can send me a private message with your mailing address and I'll find out what the shipping cost is and let you know.  Shipping cost gets paid through Paypal and shouldn't be much.   I should be getting my fleeces from Apeman in a few days so I'll keep you posted on the timeline.

Thanks

TSKersch

10:19 p.m. on May 11, 2011 (EDT)
MODERATOR REVIEW CORPS
658 reviewer rep
2,148 forum posts

They're all yours if ya' still want 'em azrhino :)

10:23 p.m. on May 11, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
5 forum posts

Oh sorry I forgot to mention the length is about 30"

10:48 p.m. on May 11, 2011 (EDT)
38 reviewer rep
395 forum posts

DARN! To short for me. Unless Hiking knickers are in style.

Let the PIF continue!

11:04 p.m. on May 11, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
5 forum posts

Not sure what length you need but I just tried them on and I think they are more like 32". I normally wear a 30 in length and they are long on me, touching the floor.  If that makes a difference.

12:05 a.m. on May 12, 2011 (EDT)
38 reviewer rep
395 forum posts

I need long 34's. Really wish they made pants in 35's.  36's are a little to long. Thanx tho! Im sure they'll find a good home soon.

August 21, 2014
Quick Reply