Reduced! - Columbia PFG Shirt & Ex Officio Hiking Pant

9:04 a.m. on May 23, 2011 (EDT)
MODERATOR REVIEW CORPS
658 reviewer rep
2,148 forum posts

Since there were no hits on these, I am dropping the price on each of them to $18 + $6 shipping

Columbia Performance Fishing Gear Shirt - $18

100% Cotton -  Men's size XL - Olive

This shirt was given to me, but I have only worn it once beacuse it is too big for me.  The only sign of wear at all is where the size and care instrustions tag is fraying, go figure.

It is a medium olive color, and is very confortable. Theere are six divided front pockets, three of which have velcro closure flaps. The Back is fully vented from shoulder to shoulder, with a soft mesh underneath the sun sheath.

Will ship priority mail for $6 (oustide the US additional)

DSC_7717.jpg

DSC_7721.jpg
DSC_7720.jpg

Ex Officio Women's Convertible Hiking Pants - $18

100% Nylon - Women's Large - Brownish Olive

These pants are extremely comfortable (so I'm told), very light, dry exceptionally quickly, and are in very good condition. Having only been gently used, there aren't even bramble holes in the lower leg sections. The zip off legs are wonderfully convenient, and have side zips for quick changes without having to remove boots. The pants also come with a webbing belt. There are three pockets: two hand, and one side cargo.

I am not sure which exact model pant this was, but the current Ex Officio convertible pants start at eighty dollars and go up from there.

These will ship via priority mail for $6 as well (Outside US additonal).

DSC_7713.jpg

DSC_7706.jpg

DSC_7709.jpg

9:13 a.m. on May 23, 2011 (EDT)
MODERATOR REVIEW CORPS
658 reviewer rep
2,148 forum posts

Oh, if the same person buys both, shipping would be actual cost according to USPS rate by location, and under $10.

(the $6 individually is the US flat rate)

August 22, 2014
Quick Reply