*** FOR SALE: Brand New "GSI Pinnacle Soloist" Cookset ***

8:39 p.m. on June 12, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
25 forum posts

BRAND NEW! NEVER USED! PLUS LIGHT MY FIRE MATCHING ORANGE SPORK!

http://www.gsioutdoors.com/products/pdp/pinnacle_soloist/

Crushproof, dual-use lid made of BPA-Free resin prevents deformation of your pot/lid while serving as a Sip-It Lid or integrated strainer. Convenient folding handle locks into place for cooking and secures entire set for transport, eliminating the need for a stuff sack. Unique mug/bowl solution with low center of gravity and Sip-It virtually eliminates spills while the integrated insulating sleeve keeps your drinks hot. Ingenious, welded stuff sack holds set while traveling and doubles as a sink or wash basin in camp.

Asking $30 SHIPPED! Continental USA only. Payment via PayPal.

Message me with your email address for photos!

IMAG0144.jpg

IMAG0145.jpg

3:18 p.m. on June 13, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
25 forum posts

Sold!

12:44 p.m. on June 25, 2011 (EDT)
1,631 reviewer rep
3,962 forum posts

This is a good set for whoever gets it. I noticed you replaced the spork that somes with it w/ a LMF model. Funny I did the same thing and the LMF spork snapped in half. I went back to using the GSI version that slides to make it smaller and surprisingly it is pretty durable.

On a side note the "stuff sack" that comes with it that can also double as a wash basin is pretty much worthless for this purpose. It does hold water but then again so does a garbage bag lol.

2011-06-05_14-47-22_681.jpg

October 20, 2014
Quick Reply