For Sale: Dana Designs Terraplane X

10:01 p.m. on June 14, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

terraplane-x.jpg
I have a Dana Terraplane X for sale. I bought this pack in about 2003, and have used it on a few trips, but don't get to do a lot of backpacking these days and would like to think of the pack actually seeing some mountains!

It's a size S frame, S/M hip belt with the 22 degree angle- if I recall correctly, Dana used to have both "male" and "female" hip belts, and the 22 degree is the "female". Either way, it fits me great. I'm 5'10", but with more of my height in my legs, and about 140 lbs. I seem to be kind of in the middle of what the pack will fit- probably someone with a waist as small as about 26, or up to maybe 32 or 33.

Unfortunately, I don't at the moment have any pics of my pack. It's in GREAT shape- no tears, minimal wear, no stink at all. It's a kind of pine green/bronze color, don't know what this color was called originally but I like it because it's about as non-obtrusive as can be out in the woods. I put a pic below that is a stock pic of my exact pack. I'm sorry it's so tiny! Best I could find.

I'd like to get 200 for this pack, please let me know if you're interested or have any questions! I'll see what I can do about pics, if someone wants them.

September 18, 2014
Quick Reply