FS: Kelty White Phanton spectra back pack.

9:03 a.m. on July 9, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
4 forum posts

Hi folks, I have a vintage Kelty white phantom backpack for sale. I just discovered this site .

Below is the link to my auction if any one was interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170663299000&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

6:08 p.m. on July 13, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
4 forum posts

No bids on the pack.  New lower pricing. If no bids at the end of the auction I will just keep it, I guess. Thanks for your Interest.

http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&gbh=1&CurrentPage=MyeBayAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK:MESX

9:24 p.m. on July 13, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1,238 forum posts

If you do not get bids this go-around ( on eBay ) ... perhaps (?) you might post it here once more, at a different price-point ... bearing in mind there are no fees here. 

That's a HUGE PLUS .

Trust me, on that.   My eBay and PayPal fees are almost $750 this month, and the meter is still running.

~r2~

9:45 p.m. on July 13, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
392 forum posts

Fees will be $32 or $55 at your price points (not including PayPal's cut).  If you work out something more cash oriented, you could save another 3% by not using PayPal.  Maybe consider passing on that savings to non-eBay situations.

4:46 p.m. on July 15, 2011 (EDT)
73 reviewer rep
301 forum posts

Cool looking pack! I would either stain the heck out of it or lose it in a snow bank! :)

7:01 a.m. on July 20, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
4 forum posts

Thanks for everyone's interest and notes.....the pack sold to Vince.

3:00 p.m. on July 20, 2011 (EDT)
REVIEW CORPS
1,195 reviewer rep
1,069 forum posts

Saw you shipped it; thanks for getting it out so quickly!

9:40 a.m. on July 21, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
4 forum posts

Vince,

I sent it with Signature confirmation. You will need to sign for it.

The USPS tracking number is:  2301 0370 0000 7039 0762

Enjoy the pack. I am glad it is going to a good home. It is a one of kind pack.....super lightweight and ultra tough. You'll love it.

I will have more gear to sell in the future.  Talk to ya later.

Scott

September 21, 2014
Quick Reply