About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

For Sale: Dana Designs Bridger backpack

8:14 p.m. on July 11, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
109 forum posts

Purchased in the late 1990s and very lightly used, as I just never fell in love with internal frame packs.   All buckles, straps, zippers, zipper-pulls in excellent condition.   No rips, tears, or stains (no insect damage - but smells like cedar and mothballs from so many years in storage).

Packbag size  L/XL    Capacity approximately 4000cu.in., and weighs-in at just under 5 lbs (you can find the exact specs all over the web)

Shoulder straps are size L    No tag on the waist-belt, but I have a 40' waist and it fits me fine, so I'm assuming it's also a size L.

Color is a light, moss-green, with a visible cross-check pattern in the fabric itself which is evidently "rip-stop" fabric.

Made in Mexico.   Two large external pockets running vertically down the back of the pack, separated by daisy-chain loops.   Ice axe loops.   Cargo straps on the bottom for tent, sleeping-pad, whatever.  

Asking price   $200 shipped CONUS, PayPal is fine.

As a bonus, I will include a never-used Dana Designs PackFly that I bought for this pack.  It has never left the storage bag, except for the pictures I took today.   It is black, with large red Dana logo, and has the hood-design for keeping rain from dripping down between your back and the pack.   I've looked around and these seem hard to find.

If you're interested, for $235 I will include a hard-to-find Dana Designs "wet-rib".   Color black, in nearly-new condition, with the original DD water bottle that came with it.

Pictures to follow (I took every angle I thought useful, but if you have any questions or require addition pics I can do that, too).  

Note:   I loaded a couple of pillows into the pack to give it shape as I took the pictures.   Thanks for looking!

Bridger-001.jpg

Bridger-002.jpg

Bridger-003.jpg

Bridger-004.jpg

Bridger-005.jpg

Bridger-006.jpg

Bridger-008.jpg

Bridger-009.jpg

Bridger-012.jpg

Bridger-013.jpg

Bridger-014.jpg

1:00 p.m. on July 22, 2011 (EDT)